The Alessandria is not our newest option – but it is a fan favorite. We have tweaked this plan here and there over the years but one constant remains – our homeowners love it.
We have a move in ready option for you to tour in Farmington subdivision off exit 8/Rossview Road in Clarksville, Tennessee.
Here is a quick break down of what you will find waiting inside:
– The trademark of the Alessandria – the “arched” bridge doorway leading from the foyer to the Great Room. One feature has stayed the same; the striking entryway staircase with bridge overlook and archway that leads to the living area of the home.
– The formal dining area of the home is just off the foyer. While its own separate room it is open to the Kitchen and entryway allowing for a spacious yet intimate dining space. This particular home also features a coffered ceiling and oversized chandelier.
– Another great feature of the Alessandria is the openness of the main living areas of the home. The Great Room, Kitchen and Eat in Nook all flow together creating a desirable open layout to enjoy when entertaining and simply for everyday living.
– The Alessandria is a “Master on the Main” floorplan. The Master suite includes a lavish bathroom and walk in closet. Along with the Master suite, there is also another bedroom on the main level – perfectly located to serve as a guest bedroom.
– Upstairs you will find the other 2 Bedrooms, a full bathroom plus Bonus Room. The Bonus Room features double doors and a large closet which means it could easily serve as another bedroom for large families.
– The icing on this classic cake is the covered porch for easy outdoor living.
Love what you see? Be sure to stop in and view this one for yourself!